The Rebuild911 professionals know just how devastating fire damage can be. A house fire can leave your home unsafe and unlivable. We’re trained to clean and restore your home as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you have fire, smoke, or soot damage, call Rebuild911 today to restore your home. Our specialized fire damage restoration team has the proper training and experience to quickly clean and restore your home, as well as remove any lingering smoke odor and soot.
We make your project our priority. We understand exactly what it takes to properly process an insurance claim or execute a full home remodel. Rebuild911 has your best interests in mind from the very start of every project. We’ll meet with you every step of the way to make sure that you’re satisfied with the end result. We also understand that big projects can be expensive, and paying out of pocket can be a burden. That’s why we offer 0% financing or same as cash for up to 18 months.
What To Do After Fire Damage
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What Not To Do After Fire Damage
- Don’t attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting Rebuild 911. This could result in permanent stains.
- Don’t attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don’t use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don’t send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Rebuild911 is here to help you through the process safely and get you back on your feet. Call us first and we’ll help you through the process from start to finish.